Top Bar

I used to have many separate blogs, but rather than repeat that exercise for Google to destroy again, I have added the blogs as separate pages here on the Top Bar. I will add past posts as I recover them from other sources, but will also add new posts as the occasion arises; so always check, there's bound to be something new.
.

Monday 1 August 2011

Coffee and Cupcakes


Two of the best things in life, coffee and cupcakes.

They can only get better when together as one.

Coffee cupcakes are the answer.

This is an introductory post, for some reason the great god has decided to close my previous account or some internal error has caused the closure and so far has not responded to my pleas as to why.

I am hopeful that the matter will be resolved, but until then, I am posting here.

I am somewhat more than morose, to lose five years worth of blogging history and close to 10,000 posts is devastating. I find it reprehensible that the great god can unjustifiably and arbitrarily close a persons life for what I assume is an infraction, or other reason, for which they will not enlighten me (as yet). If an infraction has been committed then surely they have the decency to notify first so the infraction can be corrected. Maybe it is because of my political outspokenness, maybe because I have breached a copyright or simply an internal hiccough. I am hopeful as yet that the account or, at least in the case of an infraction, the non-infraction portions of my account are restored.

I may/may not continue with Blogger, not because they have had a failure or have found some reason to close the account, but because of their stink attitude about it.

I had previously found Blogger to be the best, and in my opinion the only decent blogging platform and I am loathe to part company. However, I will if this matter is not amicably resolved. I will not put myself in the position of losing much that was irreplaceable ever again.



Life is indeed a Labyrinth.

.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! I wonder what happened ... I can't imagine that it's an infraction. I hope they will resolve the issue to your satisfaction and will explain the problem. In the meantime, let's see if we can get you some "business" on this new blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. o@SF, thank you for the support. Another blogger whom I know had a similar problem with plagarism, which is why I am most particular about accrediting text and posts where possible. In the mean time I am waiting, there is still no response. Thanks fr the follow, doesn't look so bare now.

    AV

    ReplyDelete
  3. SF sent me your new link. I've been lazy about blogging lately. I need to get back in the swing of things.

    I had an issue with blogger not too long ago. For some reason, I couldn't comment on my own posts. So odd...

    I've used other blogging sites. Wordpress is fine and so is Tumblr but I still prefer Blogger. Much easier to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Marcy, thanks for the visit and comment. The whole issue has been somewhat traumatic. I have looked at WP, they have apparently changed and unless you pay you are stuck with their ultra boring templates, Tumblr, I haven't but thanks for the heads up on that one.

    AV

    ReplyDelete

Life is a Labyrinth

Life is a Labyrinth