Top Bar

I used to have many separate blogs, but rather than repeat that exercise for Google to destroy again, I have added the blogs as separate pages here on the Top Bar. I will add past posts as I recover them from other sources, but will also add new posts as the occasion arises; so always check, there's bound to be something new.
.

Saturday 13 August 2011

My Favicon Arrived

So did the kids. I was expecting two (Branco & Ellen, as expected) and got four (Vitoria & Thalia inc, which was delightful if unplanned) which made lunch an expensive deal. We had a great lunch, Branco ate like a bottomless pit, but that's expected of a young man who turned 16 yesterday. Tomorrow he is about to enter the realm of adulthood, at least as far as football is concerned; I have arranged for him to play with the 'men.'

I see my Favicon has arrived. I was grizzling about it earlier in the week after I tried Goog's new 'add favicon' button and it didn't appear. However, today, there it is my pretty little butterfly.

Holden HQ Kingswood
My pc was sequestered all afternoon. Ellen & Branco love their games and music. So I spent a quiet evening at the bar nextdoor with some friends and we talked about the heyday of the American auto industry; Dodges, Chevrolets, etc and I was surprised that one of the guys knew about Holdens from Australia, which is most unusual for a Brazilian. My last Holden was an HQ Kingswood like the one pictured, but different; mine was dark metal flake blue with an eggshell blue top.

Heard some good music to listen to...

Alan Parsons Project, “Ammonia Avenue”




I'd never heard it before, but I liked it. Found on Running 'Cause I Can't Fly, thanks CP.

Later.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is a Labyrinth

Life is a Labyrinth