Top Bar

I used to have many separate blogs, but rather than repeat that exercise for Google to destroy again, I have added the blogs as separate pages here on the Top Bar. I will add past posts as I recover them from other sources, but will also add new posts as the occasion arises; so always check, there's bound to be something new.
.

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Pertinacious

Pertinacious, disconsolate, moody, acrimonious, lethargic, would all appear to be pertinent at the moment.

Someone has eated my cookie.

I want to post, I feel I can't, the drive and energy that I had has gone, flown the coop.

I hardly know whether to start afresh, or stop, just give up. I've had my guts ripped out.

The great god is not forthcoming, so I fear that the last five years was wasted. The blogs I developed and nurtured, that were my pride making people laugh, think, question, the blogs that generated interest in aviation, food & drink, antiques & curiosities, had all become my hobby, my life's work.

I will start again. I don't know when. Stick around you'll find out where here. It won't be here on Blogger, the great god will not have another chance to lose or wipe out all my work.

I have been experimenting with other hosts, when I find one that'll do what I want, I will perhaps feel more motivated. You'll be the first to know.

I'll try to keep my humour up, my posts will not always be as downtrodden as this. 

Forward is the only way to look.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is a Labyrinth

Life is a Labyrinth