Top Bar

I used to have many separate blogs, but rather than repeat that exercise for Google to destroy again, I have added the blogs as separate pages here on the Top Bar. I will add past posts as I recover them from other sources, but will also add new posts as the occasion arises; so always check, there's bound to be something new.
.

Monday 8 August 2011

Oh NO, Monday!


Yes, there's not a lot to look forward to. So face it, one seventh of your life is going to be spent on a Monday.

I have been procrastinating. I think that's what my father told me not to do, that it would make me go blind, or deaf, or something.


But I have found it to be restful, I fully recommend it.

I have resolved myself to the fact that all that has gone before is lost; actually not quite. You'll see on the Top Bar a link to Tomus Arcanum; I have found a source of getting the intros to many older posts and I will recover them, but it means a lot of ctrl+c followed by ctrl+v and a search of my own unsorted archives of images. I always wondered why should I bother to save all my post images? I have the answer... in case Google isn't forever.

I have come to the conclusion that the internet isn't forever. I had often wondered whether I should have turned some of my blogs into books. Nether Region of the Earth would have been a good one, there were more than 2,600 posts, and Tomus itself, coming up to 800 posts, and my Fizz Blog. Too late now.

The weekend was good. I took my ex and the kids out for pizza on Saturday night. It was expensive but well worth it as I gave Emmylee, nearly 5, her first restaurant experience. I decided to do the pizza restaurant thing as my contribution to all the recent and up coming birthdays rather than be hit up for money for each. I don't have any photos, because the new battery charger and batteries that I bought on Friday, didn't. They gave me my money back, which is usually difficult without a fight here in Brazil. The brand was a Chinese one (isn't everything these days?) Leadership. It is the second time I have had this brand fail on me. So, no photos, which is a pity because Emmylee and Ellen with their chocolate smeared faces were a treat.

So, a post a little closer to normal. Work soon, so I'll off...

Later.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is a Labyrinth

Life is a Labyrinth